Individual product purchase. A complete list
Home page → Cargo transportation → International road, railway and air transportation → Individual product purchase. A complete list
Individual product purchase
1. International trade agreement/contract for purchase of goods:
- Delivery conditions.
- VAT refund by the supplier.
- Exchange of documents.
- Transfer of ownership, transfer of risks aspects.
- Purchase of goods through an intermediary.
- Choosing a forwarding agent and a transport operator.
- Transportation payment options.
- Surveyor services at offloading/unloading.
- Taxation at export-import transactions.
- VAT refund.
- Foreign trade intermediary.
- Declaring terms.
- Risks when declaring.
- Customs Commodity Code.
- Authorization documents.
- Customs payments.
- Customs cost.
- Adjustment of customs cost.
- Possibility of customs transit registration.
- Possibility of registration of multicomponent goods depending on their class.
- Intellectual property, taking it into account when importing goods.
- Preliminary survey.
- Customs inspection.